About Mechanical Contractors Association
The mission of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of Mechanical Contractors Association of America at CSU is to represent the mechanical aspects of the construction industry. The goals of the student chapter of the Mechanical Contractors Association of America are to:
- Build student involvement, professionalism, and leadership
- Introduce students to mechanical construction
- Increase knowledge of mechanical systems
- Help facilitate student-industry relations
- President – Justin Rheinheimer
- Vice President – Elliot Weiland
- Treasurer – Joe Burns
- Secretary – TBD
Fill out and print the MCAA membership application and submit to the Construction Management Front Office (102 Guggenheim Hall). Cost is $30 per year.
Each year the MCAA club sends student competition teams to the ASC Student Competition in Reno and to the MCAA National Convention to compete against other mechanical teams from across the country.
The Rocky Mountain Chapter of MCAA at CSU would like to thank our sponsor, The Colorado Association of Mechanical and Plumbing Contractors, for all of their support!