Swanson CW, Haigh ZJ, Fling BW (2019). Two-minute walk tests demonstrate similar age-related gait differences as a six-minute walk test. Gait & Posture. 69:36-39
- Swanson CW and Fling BW (2018). Associations between gait coordination, variability and motor cortex inhibition in young and older adults. Experimental Gerontology. 113:163-172. PMID: 30296454
- Martini DN, Zeeboer E, Hildebrand A, Fling BW, Hugos CL, Cameron MH (2018). ADSTEP: Preliminary investigation of a multicomponent walking aid program in people with multiple sclerosis. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 99(10):2050-2058. PMID: 29958906
- Richmond SB, Dames KD, Goble DJ, Fling BW (2018). Leveling the playing field: Evaluation of a portable instrument for quantifying balance performance. Journal of Biomechanics. 75:102-107. PMID: 29779829.
- Loy BD, Fling BW, Horak FB, Bourdette D, Spain RI (2018). Effects of lipoic acid on walking performance, gait, and balance in secondary progressive multiple sclerosis. Complementary Therapies in Medicine, Volume 41, Pages 169-174.
- Proessl F, Swanson CW, Rudroff T, Fling BW, Tracy BL (2018). Good agreement between smart device and inertial sensor-based gait parameters during a 6-minute walk. Gait & Posture. 64: Pages 63-67.
- Fling BW, Curtze C, Horak FB (2018). Gait asymmetry in people with Parkinson’s disease is linked to reduced integrity of callosal sensorimotor regions. Frontiers in Neurology. 9:215.
- Peterson DS and Fling BW (2017). How changes in brain activity and connectivity are associated with motor performance in people with MS. NeuroImage: Clinical. 17: Pages 153-162. PMID: 29071209
- Loy BD, Taylor RL, Fling BW, Horak FB (2017). Relationship between perceived fatigue and performance fatigability in people with multiple sclerosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of Psychosomatic Research Sep;100:1-7. PMID: 28789787
- Peterson DS, Gera G, Horak FB, Fling BW (2017). Corpus callosum structural integrity is associated with postural control improvement in persons with multiple sclerosis who have minimal disability. Neurorehabilitation and Neural Repair. 31(4):343-353. PMID: 27932696
- Dale ML, Mancini M, Curtze C, Horak FB, Fling BW (2016). Freezing of gait associated with a corpus callosum lesion. Journal of Clinical Movement Disorders. 29:3(2). PMID: 26835154.
- Peterson DS, Gera G, Horak FB, Fling BW (2016). Supraspinal control of automatic postural responses in people with multiple sclerosis. Gait & Posture 47:92-95. PMID: 27264410.
- Goble DJ, Cone BL, Fling BW (2014). A Half-decade of “Wii-search” – Using the Wii Fit for Biobehavioral Balance Assessments and Neurorehabilitation. J Neuroengineering and Rehab 11(1):12. PMID: 24507245