The Center for Lifelong Learning and Outreach Education aims to provide research-based professional development opportunities for social workers and social service providers, throughout the state of Colorado. CLOE programs give access to off-campus students, for degree and non-degree educational programs.
The Distance MSW program allows students to complete the same challenging curriculum as our on-campus MSW program while balancing work and life demands, and is also fully accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. Graduate certificate programs in Social Work are offered through CSU Online.
To learn more, contact Sarah Rudisill, Distance Liaison for the Center for Lifelong Learning and Outreach Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide MSW programs to individuals living outside of Northern Colorado
- Provide continuing educational opportunities for both BSW and MSW social workers practicing in Colorado including certificate programs
- Partner with Cooperative Extension in providing consultation and educational opportunities for their employees
- Evaluate the need for outreach education within the state of Colorado
- Provide training for human service agencies
- Provide training for the State of Colorado Human Services Department and their constituencies
- Conduct evaluation of distance education and continuing education programs