Support for CSU Students
We work collaboratively with the Student Disability Center and other student service offices. Our program offers comprehensive, customized support to students with unique challenges.
We are a perfect fit for CSU students who want to:
- Become more organized
- Increase academic effectiveness
- Set and achieve goals
- Manage stress
- Ease adjustment to life as a student
- Improve life balance
- Understand and cope with sensory processing needs
- Become part of a caring community
- Determine academic and life direction
- Strengthen communication and social skills
- Become a stronger self-advocate
- Connect with other needed resources on campus
OPS gave me the support and confidence I needed to succeed in school and life.
Opportunities for Postsecondary Success Additional Information
The OPS program is $2,500 per semester. Students may financially qualify for assistance with the program fee through the Division of Vocational Rehabilitation.
The OPS program builds upon a solid foundation of services at the CCP and operates in partnership with CSU’s Department of Occupational Therapy, Assistive Technology Resource Center, Division of Student Affairs, and the Student Disability Center. Community partners include the Colorado Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Front Range Community College, and the Poudre School District.