Center for Community Partnerships About the Bridge Program
The transition from high school to college is a giant leap….a BRIDGE makes it easier!
Our Bridge Program is for incoming CSU students with a disability and their families. The two and a half day program is designed to ease the transition to higher education and campus life.
Here is what you can expect from your participation in the Bridge Program:
- Move-in to your residence hall early.
- Personalized tours to locate your classes, dining, activities, places to study, and resources.
- Information and tips from peer mentors on self-advocacy for your success in college.
- Strategies for families on how to support their student in higher education.
- Opportunities to meet new friends and important people on campus.
- Learn how to identify and use campus resources, academic supports, and accommodations.
- Connect to ongoing support through our supported education program, Opportunities for Postsecondary Success.