Women Wear at CSU
Where are the women? Everywhere! What are they wearing? Everything!
In celebration of CSU150 and the 100th anniversary of the 19th Amendment, this exhibit recognizes women-identifying employees who are building upon the constant, steady presence of women at CSU from its very beginnings in order to ensure the next 150 years of this university.
The Lucile E. Hawks Gallery More Information
Location and Hours
The Avenir Museum of Design and Merchandising is our flagship location, featuring exhibitions from our extensive collection of textile and historic costume artifacts.
- Location: 216 E. Lake Street, University Center for the Arts-East building – Campus Map
- Hours: Tuesday through Saturday 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Admission: Free; self-guided
- The Avenir Museum is OPEN during CSU Spring Break, March 17-21, 2020
- Contact: (970) 491-1983
- Parking: There is no dedicated visitor parking for the Avenir Museum. On-street parking is located in the neighborhoods surrounding the University Center for the Arts and the Avenir Museum.
- Spring, Summer 2019: New Threads (showcasing the most recent acquisitions every semester)
- Fall 2016; Spring, Summer, Fall 2017; Spring, Summer, Fall 2018 – New Threads (showcasing the most recent acquisitions every semester)
- Spring and Summer 2016 – Tiny Bits and Pieces