Proud to Wear: CSU 150
From the Aggie “A” to Cam the Ram, members of the Colorado State University community over the last 150 years have worn their school spirit on their sleeves. Examples of apparel and historic photographs throughout time are on exhibit, representing the many ways people show they are #ProudToBe a CSU Ram.
The Richard Blackwell Gallery More Information
Location and Hours
The Avenir Museum of Design and Merchandising is our flagship location, featuring exhibitions from our extensive collection of textile and historic costume artifacts.
- Location: 216 E. Lake Street, University Center for the Arts-East building – Campus Map
- Hours: Tuesday through Saturday 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Admission: Free; self-guided
- The Avenir Museum is OPEN during CSU Spring Break, March 17-21, 2020
- Contact: (970) 491-1983
- Parking: There is no dedicated visitor parking for the Avenir Museum. On-street parking is located in the neighborhoods surrounding the University Center for the Arts and the Avenir Museum.
- Fall 2018 – Spring 2019 – Dior’s ‘New Look’ in the Everyday American Closet (Part 1)
- Spring-Summer 2018 – ORANGE: a short history of orange in fashion
- Summer-Fall 2017 – The Allure of the Moroccan Caftan
- Spring 2017 – Garden Party
- Fall 2016 – Evolution of a Colorado Clothing Designer
- Spring 2016 – Mr Blackwell: ‘artist of subtle witchery’