Randy S. Sprague, M.D.
- Department of Pharmacological and Physiological Science
- Department of Internal Medicine
- St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- Expertise: Red blood cell physiology and ATP release
Christopher Gentile, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor
- Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition
- Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO
- Expertise: focus on identifying the mechanisms by which nutrient excess and obesity cause dysfunction of the cardiovascular system
Michael J. Joyner, M.D.
- Department of Anesthesiology
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Expertise: integrative physiology, muscle blood flow, blood pressure regulation
Brett S. Kirby, Ph.D.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow
- Department of Medicine – Hematology Division
- Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC
- Expertise: red blood cells and ATP, transfusion medicine, human integrative cardiovascular physiology