Construction Management About Our Department Building Future Leaders
In the Department of Construction Management, we feature industry collaborations, service-learning opportunities, and an outstanding internship and job placement program.
Construction Management Who We Are
In the Department of Construction Management, we maintain close ties to the construction industry on many levels, including connecting with our job and internship placement programs, sponsorships, and philanthropic support, as well as in an advisory capacity through the Professional Advisory Development Board.
From our many student organizations to national student competitions, to the Phelps Placement Office for jobs and internships, you will have many opportunities for connections with construction industry professionals and hands-on learning.
Commitment to Inclusive Excellence
The Department of Construction Management embraces CSU’s mission to foster a campus environment that welcomes, values, and affirms the contributions of all its members.
CSU’s longstanding commitment to diversity reflects its role and mission as a land-grant institution. Only through the inclusion of the rich diversity of students, staff, faculty, administrators, alumni, and CSU’s partners can we truly be excellent in our pursuits.
As such, the Department of Construction Management is committed to:
- Providing an inclusive and welcoming educational and working environment for everyone in our community.
- Strengthening the diversity of students, staff, faculty, alumni and industry partners in our teaching, research, and engagement endeavors.
- Enhancing access and opportunities for all students, staff, and faculty to promote their professional growth and success.
- Rejecting any act of hate, bias, sexual misconduct, sexual assault, gender discrimination, and gender-based violence within our community.
- Assessing departmental efforts in diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) to continually recognize and focus on areas needing improvement, while also highlighting and celebrating areas where work is being done.
Resources regarding university policy, reporting options, and support services may be accessed at:
Office of Inclusive Excellence
College of Health and Human Sciences
Department of Construction Management’s Advising and Support