1. Contact a HABIC Photographer
Teams who have been volunteering for three months or more can receive 50 trading cards as part of HABIC membership.
To begin a set of trading cards we require two high-quality images and details for the back of the card. First, arrange for the images:
HABIC trading card photographs must be arranged by the HABIC team member. To arrange an appointment, please contact a photographer listed below. Photos will be provided to HABIC free of charge thanks to the generosity of local professional photographers. Additional photos may be purchased if desired.
- Fort Collins: Silver Paw Studio, Monique Renee, Call or Text: (970) 286-3198, Email: email@example.com
- Fort Collins: Caitlin Wark, Sit Pretty, Call: (802) 922-7986, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Denver: 1215 Photo, Cari and Jason Nichols, Call or Text: (720) 688-8090, Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Submit details for back of card
Next, use this link to access a brief survey to submit details for the back side of the card.