HDFS Undergraduate Advising
Human Development and Family Studies advising staff are here to help you get the most out of your studies.
- If you are unsure about who your adviser is, log in to RAMweb and click on ‘My Adviser(s)’ under the Registration heading.
- If you are a current HDFS or Early Childhood Education major or gerontology student and there is not an assigned adviser listed, please call the HDFS Advising Office.
- Please only schedule an appointment with your assigned adviser.
Undergraduate Drop-In Hours
HDFS Spring 2022 Finals Week Drop-In Hours
Students are asked to meet with their assigned HDFS Advisor, with the exception of Lucy Paltoo-Brady’s students who can attend any sessions listed due to extenuating circumstances.
The schedule is subject to change. Advisors will notify students as soon as possible regarding changes.
- Monday, May 9th
- Tuesday, May 10th
- Wednesday, May 11th
- Thursday, May 12th
- Friday, May 13th
- 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM (Zoom & In-person) Katie Ditter
Important Advising Deadlines
- May 6: Last Day of Classes & University Withdrawal Deadline (submitted through RAMweb).
- May 9 – 13: Finals Week
- May 16: Summer 2022 courses begin.
- May 18: Final grades for spring 2022 available on RAMweb.
Regular 30-minutes advising appointments are available during the summer, and scheduled using our online meeting scheduler.
If you are looking for more information about an HDFS graduate degree please browse our Graduate Advising page. You can find information about our application process, faculty mentors, and application criteria.
Peer Mentoring Program
Meet faculty and staff who were also first-generation college students, like our very own CHHS Dean Lise Youngblade.