What is CLOE?
The Center for Lifelong Learning and Outreach Education – CLOE aims to provide research-based professional development opportunities for social workers and social service providers throughout the state of Colorado.
- Provide continuing educational opportunities for both BSW and MSW social workers practicing in Colorado including certificate programs
- Partner with Cooperative Extension in providing consultation and educational opportunities for their employees
- Evaluate the need for outreach education within the state of Colorado
- Provide training for human service agencies
- Provide training for the State of Colorado Human Services Department and their constituencies
- Conduct evaluation of distance education and continuing education programs