How to Make an Undergraduate Advising Appointment
With School of Social Work faculty and staff working remotely in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, you must make advising appointments virtually using Microsoft Teams. All CSU students have access to this app; simply “Sign In” with your student email account.
Follow these steps to make an advising appointment:
- Use the Advising Scheduler to create an appointment online.
- Download/Sign In to Microsoft Teams.
- On the DAY and TIME of your appointment, select the “Chat” icon on the left hand column.
- Enter the name of your adviser in the “To:” bar at the top of the page.
- At the bottom of the page, type the word “Ready” into the message window and hit send. If you would like a video call or phone call, please note those in the message as well. Examples: “Ready,” “Phone Ready,” “Video Ready.”
After following these steps, your adviser will respond. Note that we may be finishing up other advising appointments, so we may send a message letting you know we need a couple more minutes.
If you have any issues, please contact your adviser via email, or the CHHS Help desk, (970) 491-3458, or email@example.com for technical support.
Academic Success Coordinator Undergraduate Students
Beginning a college career can be intimidating. Let us help you every step of the way. Connect with our Academic Success Coordinator to get you off to a great start.
Graduate Program Coordinators
The School of Social Work offers multiple master’s degree programs. Get in touch with the program coordinator that fits your degree goals.
Doctoral Program Contacts
Get in touch with our doctoral program team to answer your questions.