Online Advising Special Instructions
With CSU teaching and advising moving to online on March 25, we have prepared a way for you all to still complete advising appointments with your advisor virtually. We will be using Microsoft Teams (which you all have access to) https://products.office.com/en-us/microsoft-teams/group-chat-software. Since you all are CSU students, you will want to “Sign In” with your student email account and not “Sign Up.”
If you would like an advising appointment during the online time period here are the steps you will need to complete.
1. Use the advising scheduler link to create an appointment online. (https://csurams.campus.eab.com/)
2. Download/Sign In with Microsoft Teams
3. On the DAY and TIME of your appointment, select the “Chat” icon on the left hand column
4. Enter the name of your advisor in the “To:” bar at the top of the page
5. At the bottom of the page, type the word “Ready” into the message window and hit send. If you would like a video call or phone call, please note those in the message as well. Examples: “Ready,” “Phone Ready,” “Video Ready.”
After these steps, your advisor will respond. Note that we may be finishing up other advising appointments so we may respond with a message letting you know we need a couple more minutes.
If you have any issues with any of the following steps, please contact either your advisor via email or the CHHS Help desk, 970-491-3458 or, chhs_helpdesk@Mail.ColoState.EDU for technical support. The Help Desk staff will be working and available.
Academic Success Coordinator Undergraduate Students
Beginning a college career can be intimidating. Let us help you every step of the way. Connect with our Academic Success Coordinator to get you off to a great start.
Graduate Program Coordinators
The School of Social Work offers multiple master’s degree programs. They are different enough that we have multiple program coordinators. Get in touch with the program coordinator that fits your degree goals.
Doctoral Program Contacts
Get in touch with our doctoral program team to answer your questions.