Who we are
The Dean’s Leadership Council (DLC) is a student organization that works in conjunction with the dean’s office to encourage forward growth within our college. Council members serve as student representatives of the college departments to which they belong. The DLC makes decisions to better the departments and the college.
What we do
- We participate in outreach and community service activities in both the CSU and Fort Collins areas.
- The DLC includes members that hold representative voting positions in other organizations on campus including Associated Students of CSU (ASCSU), the University Technology Fee Advisory Board (UTFAB) and the University Facilities Fee Advisory Board (UFFAB).
- Working hand in hand with the Dean’s Office, the DLC has a unique opportunity to actively work with college administration and effectively represent the college student body.
What we can do for you
- Having a problem with printing? Are your classrooms falling apart? Loving the new computers in the Preconstruction Lab? We want to know about it!
- Holding representative positions on the DLC and other organizations on campus allows us to serve as the voice for all students in the college. The DLC is responsible for reaching out to other students in the college, determining what is and isn’t working, and finding a way to make a difference for our students and our community.
Join the DLC Apply today!
Thank you for your interest in the Dean’s Leadership Council! We are now accepting new applications for the council for the 2018-2019 school year. The application, when completed can be sent to the council’s email at email@example.com. We will accept applications at the beginning of every semester.
The application process also consists of an interview. This is a short interview mainly composed of the council getting to know you, why you are interested in the council, and what attributes you think you can bring to the table to help us succeed as the bridge between the dean, the students, and the community.