Ram Welcome College Day We can't wait to see you!
For incoming freshmen and transfer students, the next part of your orientation experience is to engage in Ram Welcome. Begin your successful adjustment to CSU by exploring academic programs, engaging with faculty and staff, and learning about the many services and resources available in our college to support your educational journey!
Please see the information on this page to learn about the College and department/school Ram Welcome plans.
Welcome to the CSU College of Health and Human Sciences Ten things to know about your college
Your college – the College of Health and Human Sciences – is one of the most diverse colleges at CSU with six departments and two schools. You and your peers are future designers, nutritionists, health experts, therapists, educators, builders, innovators, and change-makers. Our collective passion for people is what ties us all together. Visit this infographic flyer to learn more about your college.
College Day Schedule 2022 - Friday, August 19
7:45 – 9:10 a.m. – Students go to breakfast and small group meetings
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. – Students at Convocation (Moby Arena)
11:15 a.m. – 12:45 p.m. – Lunch and Street Fair (Clark Building Plaza/Monfort Quad)
12:45 – 1:00 p.m. – CHHS students line up with departments; meet at lawn between Education and Eddy Buildings (west of Clark)
- Apparel and Merchandising, Richardson Design Center Lawn/Lobby (if inclement weather)
- Construction Management, Preconstruction Center 122 and Guggenheim 107
- Family and Consumer Sciences, Education 207
- Fermentation Science and Technology, Department meeting in Gifford 113; Gifford 203
- Health and Exercise Science, HES-Teaching Facility Moby 104 and 105
- Human Development and Family Studies, Behavioral Sciences Building, BSB A101, 103, 105 and 107; table set-up in hallway
- Hospitality Management, Department meeting in Gifford 113; Gifford 237
- Interior Architecture and Design, Richardson Design Center Lawn/Lobby (if inclement weather)
- Nutrition and Food Science, Department meeting in Gifford 113; Gifford 235
- Social Work, Education 105
1:15 – 2:45 p.m. – Department/School Orientation and Programming.
3:00 – 4:00 p.m. – CHHS Dean’s Open House, Gibbons front lawn (East side of the CSU Oval)
Parents and Families Ram Welcome Parent and Family Sessions
The University’s Ram Welcome program takes place during Move-In week to welcome all new students, parents and families to Colorado State University. While all new students are expected to participate in their Ram Welcome experience, CSU also offers optional information sessions for parents and families. Ram Welcome programs for parents and families build upon the summer Ram orientation experience and provide information to aid in the transition to Colorado State University by getting to know academic colleges, meeting faculty, staff and administrators, and learning about the many services available to support your student. See the University Ram Welcome website for programming for parents and families.