What is CHHS Research Day?
CHHS Research Day is an annual event created to showcase the variety and quality of research and creative scholarship by students, faculty, and staff in CSU’s College of Health and Human Sciences. The fourth annual CHHS Research Day will take place Monday, March 6, 2023, at the Lory Student Center Main Ballroom.
2023 CHHS Research Day Agenda:
- 9 a.m. – noon: Poster Show
- noon – 1:30 p.m.: Keynote Address by Gerald Buckwalter
- 1:30 – 1:45 p.m.: Break
- 1:45 – 3:15 p.m.: Faculty and Dean’s Fellow Lightning Talks
- 3:15-3:30 p.m.: Break
- 3:30 – 4 p.m.: Awards Ceremony
Awards will be given to the poster presenters who scored highest in each of the research categories. Undergraduate and graduate students, as well as post-docs and faculty/staff members, are eligible for awards. Awards include monetary prizes as well and were announced at the awards ceremony at the end of Research Day.
2023 Research Categories:
- Applied Science
- Basic Science
- Behavioral/Social Science
- Clinical/Translational Science
- Community Engaged Scholarship
- Creative Scholarship
- Equity and Social Justice
- Public Health
- Science of Teaching and Learning