Who we are
The Dean’s Leadership Council is a student organization that works in conjunction with the dean’s office to encourage forward growth within our college. Council members serve as student representatives of the college departments to which they belong. The DLC makes decisions to better the departments and the college.
What we do
- We participate in outreach and community service activities in both the CSU and Fort Collins areas.
- The DLC includes members that hold representative voting positions in other organizations on campus including Associated Students of CSU, the University Technology Fee Advisory Board, and the University Facilities Fee Advisory Board.
- Working hand in hand with the Dean’s Office, the DLC has a unique opportunity to actively work with college administration and effectively represent the college student body.
What we can do for you
- Having a problem with printing? Are your classrooms falling apart? Loving the new computers in the Preconstruction Lab? We want to know about it!
- Holding representative positions on the DLC and other organizations on campus allows us to serve as the voice for all students in the college. The DLC is responsible for reaching out to other students in the college, determining what is and isn’t working, and finding a way to make a difference for our students and our community.
Join the DLC
Thank you for your interest in the Dean’s Leadership Council!
Applications for the Council will open later this academic year.
If you would like to learn more about the Council and how to join, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.