Construction Management CM Career Fair Registration Info
UPDATE: Due to uncertainties surrounding COVID-19 and public health guidance for hosting large events in the upcoming months,the Fall 2020 CM Career Fair will be held VIRTUALLY and is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, October 6th from 10am – 3pm. Registration for the fair is now CLOSED.
While we know this isn’t the ideal setting for recruiting students, we have looked into quite a few virtual fair platforms and believe we have selected an option that provides the next best experience – with options to schedule video or phone one-on-ones with students (or multiple schedules) within the fair app. You also have the ability to host a Drop-In group info session for up to 50-students at a time and provide a 1-2 minute welcome introduction within your company profile page.
Fall on-campus recruiting will also be virtual and hosted on your own preferred platform (phone, Zoom, MS Teams, Google Meets, etc). With that in mind – we highly recommend you register and make the most of our virtual Career Fair to recruit some of our amazing CM Students!
Industry Partners CM Recruitment Services Provided
- Construction industry career fair hosted each semester
- Hassle-free coordination of entire interview process for both interns and full-time CM graduates
- Complimentary year-round job postings through our CM Jobs Recruiting Portal
- Reservations available for private interview accommodations
- Advertising and marketing opportunities
Industry Partners Important CM Recruiting Dates
NOTE: Employer information sessions and recruiting events may not be scheduled until the week following the career fair. Also note that the first week is reserved for PADB Platinum members only.
The deadline to register for Priority Scheduling of interviews is the day after the Career Fair.
Fall 2020 Semester – All Events Will Be Virtual: (Click here for Fall 2020 Recruiting info flyer)
- Sept. 8: Deadline to register for the Fall CM VIRTUAL Career Fair
- Oct. 6: Fall CM VIRTUAL Career Fair (from 10am – 3pm)
- Oct. 7 – 21: Virtual Interviews – Contact students directly to schedule; host using your company’s preferred platform
- Oct. 12 – 15: Employer Info Sessions – To schedule a virtual info session, contact: email@example.com (you host using your company’s preferred platform, we market to students on the CM Calendar)
- Oct. 13 – 16: Priority Scheduling – If you would like Placement Office assistance in pre-selecting candidates and scheduling interviews, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested date(s)
Spring 2021 Semester:
- Dec. 1: Registration for the CM Career Fair opens
- Feb. 23: Spring CM Career Fair
- Feb. 24 – 26: CM Career Fair interviews: A limited number of interview rooms will be available on campus and are reserved for out-of-state recruiters. One room per employer.
- March 1 – 4: PADB Platinum Priority Recruiting
- March 8 – 11: Internship Recruiting & Senior Recruiting
- March 22 – 25: Open Recruiting – rooms available for employer coordinated interviews
- April 13 – 14: Just-In-Time interviews
Recruiting Why Recruit CSU CM Students?
Interns spend three to six months gaining invaluable experience while sponsor companies get the benefit of working with students before committing to full-time employment. CM graduates hold a bachelor’s degree from one of the oldest and top-ranked programs in the nation and have a minimum of six months on-the-job structured industry experience. Our interdisciplinary curriculum uses the most current technology as determined by industry input, and students thrive in a department culture that emphasizes teamwork, communication, leadership, and improving lives through community service.