Construction Management CM Career Fair Registration Info
Due to low student participation at our recent CM Career Fair, we have made the tough decision to cancel our April Just-in-Time Virtual Career Fair event.
We would like to encourage our industry partners who are still looking to hire students, to post their opportunities to our CMJobs board. Please contact Anna or Khristy for further assistance (info under Contact Us on this page).
We look forward to seeing everyone back at our Fall Career Fair in late September. Check back here in late spring for the official Fall 2022 & Spring 2023 Fair dates.
Industry Partners CM Recruitment Services Provided
- Construction industry career fair hosted each semester
- Hassle-free coordination of entire interview process for both interns and full-time CM graduates
- Complimentary year-round job postings through our CM Jobs Recruiting Portal
- Reservations available for private interview accommodations
- Advertising and marketing opportunities
- Placement Statistics reflecting our CM intern and graduate locations, industries, positions, salaries, etc. is available in the menu to the right (below if on a mobile device)
In addition to the services provided within our CM Phelps Placement Office, the All-Campus Career Center offers campus-wide (all-major) recruiting opportunities and hosts a wealth of recruiting tips and tools on their employer webpage. We encourage you to check it out!
Industry Partners Important CM Recruiting Dates
NOTE: Employer information sessions and recruiting events may not be scheduled until the week following the career fair. Also note that on-campus interviews the week after the fair are reserved for PADB Platinum members only.
Fall 2021 Semester:
- Registration for the Fall CM Career Fair will open in July
- Sept. 28: Fall CM Career Fair (from 10am – 3pm)
- Sept. 29 – Oct. 1: CM Career Fair interviews: A limited number of interview rooms will be available on campus and are reserved for out-of-state recruiters, then PADB Platinum members only. One room per employer.
- Oct. 4 – 7: PADB Platinum Priority Recruiting
- Oct. 11 – 14: Intern and Senior Recruiting
- Oct. 18 – 21: Open Recruiting – Rooms available for employer coordinated interviews
Spring 2022 Semester:
- Dec. 1: Registration for the Spring CM Career Fair opens
- Feb. 22: Spring CM Career Fair (from 10am – 3pm)
- Feb. 23 – 25: CM Career Fair interviews: A limited number of interview rooms will be available on campus and are reserved for out-of-state recruiters, then PADB Platinum members only. One room per employer.
- Feb. 28 – March 3: PADB Platinum Priority Recruiting (Monday & Tuesday are ‘self-service’ Wednesday & Thursday we can help schedule)
- March 7 – 10: Intern and Senior Recruiting
Recruiting Why Recruit CSU CM Students?
Interns spend three to six months gaining invaluable experience while sponsor companies get the benefit of working with students before committing to full-time employment. CM graduates hold a bachelor’s degree from one of the oldest and top-ranked programs in the nation and have a minimum of six months on-the-job structured industry experience. Our interdisciplinary curriculum uses the most current technology as determined by industry input, and students thrive in a department culture that emphasizes teamwork, communication, leadership, and improving lives through community service.
Recruiting Employer Diversity & Inclusion Toolkit
Check out this toolkit curated by CSU’s Career Center to help employers engage in the important work of diversity and inclusion conversations and how to best support our diverse students as they enter the workforce.