Construction Management CM Career Fair Registration Info
Due to uncertainties surrounding COVID-19 and public health guidance for hosting large events in the upcoming months, we are postponing the registration of our CM Career Fair until July 15th in hopes that we have more information and direction at that time. Please check back for updates.
The Fall 2020 Career Fair is currently scheduled to take place on Tuesday, Sept. 29th. However, there may be a need to change that date. We will most likely be hosting a virtual fair this fall and are currently researching virtual fair platforms. We will confirm the date prior to opening our registration on July 15th. Check back here for final fair information and the registration link.
Industry Partners CM Recruitment Services Provided
- Construction industry career fair hosted each semester
- Hassle-free coordination of entire interview process for both interns and full-time CM graduates
- Complimentary year-round job postings through our CM Jobs Recruiting Portal
- Reservations available for private interview accommodations
- Advertising and marketing opportunities
Industry Partners Important CM Recruiting Dates
NOTE: Employer information sessions and recruiting events may not be scheduled until the week following the career fair. Also note that the first week is reserved for PADB Platinum members only.
The deadline to register for all on-campus recruiting events is the day after the Career Fair.
Fall 2020 Semester:
- June 1: Registration for the Fall CM Career Fair opens
- September 29: Fall CM Career Fair
- September 30 – October 2: CM Career Fair interviews: A limited number of interview rooms will be available on campus and are reserved for out-of-state recruiters, then PADB Platinum members only. One room per employer.
- October 5 – 8: PADB Platinum Priority Recruiting
- October 12 – 15: Internship Recruiting & Senior Recruiting
- October 19 – 22: Open Recruiting – rooms available for employer coordinated interviews
Spring 2021 Semester:
- December 1: Registration for the CM Career Fair opens
- February 23: Spring CM Career Fair
- February 24 – 26: CM Career Fair interviews: A limited number of interview rooms will be available on campus and are reserved for out-of-state recruiters. One room per employer.
- March 1 – 4: PADB Platinum Priority Recruiting
- March 8 – 11: Internship Recruiting & Senior Recruiting
- March 22 – 25: Open Recruiting – rooms available for employer coordinated interviews
- April 13 – 14: Just-In-Time interviews
Recruiting Why Recruit CSU CM Students?
Interns spend three to six months gaining invaluable experience while sponsor companies get the benefit of working with students before committing to full-time employment. CM graduates hold a bachelor’s degree from one of the oldest and top-ranked programs in the nation and have a minimum of six months on-the-job structured industry experience. Our interdisciplinary curriculum uses the most current technology as determined by industry input, and students thrive in a department culture that emphasizes teamwork, communication, leadership, and improving lives through community service.