Construction Management CM Career Fair Registration Info
The Fall 2019 Career Fair will take place on Tuesday, October 1st.
Registration will open on June 3rd – check back here for the link!
Industry Partners CM Recruitment Services Provided
- Construction industry career fair hosted each semester
- Hassle-free coordination of entire interview process for both interns and full-time CM graduates
- Complimentary year-round job postings through our CM Jobs Recruiting Portal
- Reservations available for private interview accommodations
- Advertising and marketing opportunities
Industry Partners Important CM Recruiting Dates
NOTE: Employer information sessions and recruiting events may not be scheduled until the week following the career fair. Also note that the first week is reserved for PADB Platinum members only.
The deadline to register for all on-campus recruiting events is the day after the Career Fair.
Fall 2019 Semester:
- Registration for the Fall CM Career Fair will open June 3rd
- October 1: Fall CM Career Fair
- October 2 – 4: CM Career Fair interviews: A limited number of interview rooms will be available on campus and are reserved for out-of-state recruiters, then PADB Platinum members only. One room per employer.
- October 7 – 10: PADB Platinum Priority Recruiting
- October 14 – 17: Internship Recruiting & Senior Recruiting
- October 21 – 24: Open Recruiting – rooms available for employer coordinated interviews
Spring 2020 Semester:
- Registration for the Spring CM Career Fair will open December 2nd
- February 25: Spring CM Career Fair
- February 26 – 28: CM Career Fair interviews: A limited number of interview rooms will be available on campus and are reserved for out-of-state recruiters, then PADB Platinum members only. One room per employer.
- March 2 – 5: PADB Platinum Priority Recruiting
- March 9 – 12: Internship Recruiting & Senior Recruiting
- March 23 – 26: Open Recruiting – rooms available for employer coordinated interviews
- April 14 – 15: ‘Just-In-Time’ Recruiting – Pre-select interviews coordinated through CM Jobs Recruiting Portal for any level of student
Recruiting Why Recruit CSU CM Students?
Interns spend three to six months gaining invaluable experience while sponsor companies get the benefit of working with students before committing to full-time employment. CM graduates hold a bachelor’s degree from one of the oldest and top-ranked programs in the nation and have a minimum of six months on-the-job structured industry experience. Our interdisciplinary curriculum utilizes state-of-the-art technology as determined by industry input, and students thrive in a department culture that emphasizes teamwork, communication, leadership, and improving the lives of others through community service.