Construction Management CM Career Fair Registration Info
The Spring 2024 CM Career Fair will take place on Tuesday, February 20 on campus at CSU’s Lory Student Center Ballrooms.
Registration will open December 13 at 9 a.m.. You will be able to access the on-line registration link here at that time.
Industry Partners Recruiter Info
Important CM Recruiting Dates
NOTE: Employer information sessions and recruiting events may not be scheduled until the week following the career fair. Also note that on-campus interviews the week after the fair are reserved for PADB Platinum members only.
Fall 2023 Semester:
- July 12: Registration for the Fall CM Career Fair opens at 9 a.m.
- Sept. 26: Fall CM Career Fair (from 10am – 3pm)
- Sept. 27 – 29: CM Career Fair interviews: A limited number of interview rooms will be available on campus and are reserved for out-of-state recruiters (flying in for the event), then PADB Platinum members only. One room per employer.
- Oct. 2 – 5: PADB Platinum Priority Recruiting (Monday & Tuesday are ‘self-service’ Wednesday & Thursday we can help schedule)
- Oct. 9- 12: Intern and Senior Recruiting
- Oct. 16 – 19: Open Recruiting – Rooms available for employer coordinated interviews
Spring 2024 Semester:
- Dec. 13: Registration for the Spring CM Career Fair opens at 9 a.m.
- Feb. 20: Spring CM Career Fair (from 10am – 3pm)
- Feb. 21 – 23: CM Career Fair interviews: A limited number of interview rooms will be available on campus and are reserved for out-of-state recruiters (flying in for the event), then PADB Platinum members only. One room per employer.
- Feb. 26 – 29: PADB Platinum Priority Recruiting (Monday & Tuesday are ‘self-service’ Wednesday & Thursday we can help schedule)
- March 4 – 7: Intern and Senior Recruiting
- April 16: Just-in-Time Interviews (if needed)
Post Your Opportunities to CMJobs!
We utilize a year round on-line CMJobs posting site which is available to our CSU CM students as well as CM Alumni who have contacted us in search of new opportunities. The system enables recruiters to log in and update their company profile, add active company contacts, and upload a PDF job announcement directly. CMJobs also serves as our contact list for recruiting communications to all contacts identified as ‘active’. If interested in creating an account (or retrieving your existing login information), visit the CMJobs company login page to get started.
Click here for more instructions on setting up your account.
CM Recruitment Services Provided
- Construction industry career fair hosted each semester
- Hassle-free coordination of entire interview process for both interns and full-time CM graduates
- Complimentary year-round job postings through our CM Jobs Recruiting Portal
- Reservations available for private interview accommodations
- Advertising and marketing opportunities
- Placement Statistics reflecting our CM intern and graduate locations, industries, positions, salaries, etc. is available in the menu to the right (below if on a mobile device)
In addition to the services provided within our CM Phelps Placement Office, the All-Campus Career Center offers campuswide (all-major) recruiting opportunities and hosts a wealth of recruiting tips and tools on their employer webpage. We encourage you to check it out!
Why Recruit CSU CM Students?
Interns gain invaluable experience while sponsor companies get the benefit of working with students before committing to full-time employment. CM graduates hold a bachelor’s degree from one of the oldest and top-ranked programs in the nation and have on-the-job structured industry experience. Our interdisciplinary curriculum uses the most current technology as determined by industry input, and students thrive in a department culture that emphasizes teamwork, communication, leadership, and improving lives through community service.
Employer Diversity & Inclusion Toolkit
Check out this toolkit curated by CSU’s Career Center to help employers engage in the important work of diversity and inclusion conversations and how to best support our diverse students as they enter the workforce.