Construction Management Fall and Spring Career Fair
The Fall 2019 Career Fair on October 1st, 2019 is now SOLD OUT.
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please visit the CM Career Fair Registration Site and register for one of three options: To be included in the wait-list, listed in the fair program, and/or purchase a program advertisement.
Save the date for the Spring 2020 CM Career Fair on Tuesday, February 25th. Registration will open December 2nd, 2019 at 9am.
The Department of Construction Management’s Career Fair is an excellent way for students to “preview” your company while giving you the opportunity to get acquainted with them before the busy recruiting events begin. This event is advertised to CM, Business, Engineering, and Interior Design majors seeking full-time employment and internship opportunities.
- Student resumes will be available to fair participants via the CM Jobs Industry Recruiting Portal the week prior to the fair
- A limited number of interview rooms are available on campus beginning the day after the fair. The week of the fair is reserved for out-of-state recruiters, then PADB Platinum Members only
- If you have questions or clarifications for an existing registration, please contact Conference and Event Services at (970) 491-6222 or email@example.com
- NOTE: Employer information sessions and recruiting events may not be scheduled until the week following the career fair. Also, note that the first week is reserved for PADB Platinum members only.
Construction Management Career Fair Details
Booth Options and Fees
Premium Booth Package ($1,100):
($600 for PADB Platinum; $850 for PADB Gold)
- Highly visible front area location
- Ability to request preference from available booth locations
During registration, use this layout to select your booth preferences: Career Fair Premium Booth Selection Layout
- Oversized booth (two 6′ tables with four chairs)
- Four breakfast, lunch, and happy hour drink vouchers
- Electricity at booth and wireless internet connection
- Complimentary handling and storage at the Hilton
- Company profile and a half-page advertisement in the Career Fair Program (printed and online)
Standard Booth Package ($675):
($500 for Small Business/Gov’t; Complimentary for PADB Platinum; $350 for PADB Gold)
- One 6′ table with two chairs
- Two breakfast, lunch, and happy hour drink vouchers
- Wireless internet connection
- Company profile in Career Fair Program (printed and online)
- Additional services/options available that are not included in the standard booth registration are the program advertisement, electricity, package handling/storage, and additional meal vouchers
- Small Business/Government rate is reserved for independently owned and operated small businesses (50 or fewer employees), 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations, and Federal, State, County, or City agencies only
Program Advertising Specifications
If your organization registered for a premium booth or added an advertisement to your standard booth registration, please forward your ad as a jpeg image to firstname.lastname@example.org at least three weeks prior to the fair.
Half-page advertisement ($250): 5″ wide x 3.75″ tall
SHIPPING TO THE FAIR:
Hilton Handling/Storage Fee (Hilton flat rate for unlimited packages) ($25.00) Packages can only be accepted 3 business days in advance. Ship all packages to Hilton Fort Collins, 425 W. Prospect Road, Fort Collins, CO 80526
** Please reference ‘CM Career Fair’ on packaging and be sure your company name is visible**
SHIPPING FROM THE FAIR:
If you are shipping materials after the fair and need your items to go out ASAP, you must take your packages to FedEX/Kinko’s as Hilton pick-up times are before 3:00pm. Otherwise the Hilton will ship all pre-labeled packages the day following the fair. If attending the Engineering fair on Thursday, items may be labeled and stored with the Hilton.
Location and Lodging
Hilton Fort Collins, 425 W. Prospect Road. Located conveniently just south of campus on the corner of Prospect and Center Avenue.
A block of rooms has been reserved. Be sure to mention that you are attending the CSU Construction Management Career Fair to receive the special rate. We encourage you to make reservations at your earliest convenience as the group rate is limited.
If you would like to make other arrangements, visit this list of local lodging properties.
Schedule of Events
8:30AM – 10:00AM.: Set-up and breakfast
10:00AM – 3:00PM: Booths Open
12:00PM – 2:00PM: Lunch (Career Fair will remain open during lunch)
3:00PM – 4:00PM: Pack up
3:15PM – 5:30PM: Happy Hour and Raffle
Student and Industry Dinners
The CM department encourages recruiters to participate in the student and industry dinner on the evening of the Career Fair. This is a great opportunity to better connect with students in a relaxed setting. Each company coordinates directly with students and makes arrangements with the restaurant of their choice. Visit this list of downtown Fort Collins restaurants.
Refunds, less a $50 administration fee, will be permitted for written cancellation requests received by Conference and Event Services at least two weeks prior to the fair.
Due to the nature of banquet events and guaranteeing numbers, refunds will not be given for cancellations within two weeks of the fair. This is also true for day-of weather related difficulties. Once numbers are confirmed, the department is responsible for meals and booth set-up whether they are used or not. Thank you for your understanding.
Interview Room Bookings
A limited number of interview rooms are available on campus beginning the day after the fair. The Week of the fair is reserved for out-of-state companies, then PADB Platinum Members. Rooms book quickly, reserve your space right away. The deadline to register for all on-campus recruiting events is the day after the Career Fair. Please visit our Industry Partners page for specific recruiting dates.