If you're unsure where to start, here are Some fun facts and capabilities
- The only UV printer on campus, our Roland VersaUV can print on items from golf balls to glassware, and builds up ink to create texture.
- Of the four 3D printers, three use fused deposition modeling. A single roll of filament prints 55 iPhone cases, each at 18g.
- Our CO2 laser cutters have 8 customizable power and speed channels to cut and etch, cutting up to 1/2″ thick wood and engraving on copy paper.
- Epson’s dye-sublimation printer works with synthetic fibers by printing on transfer paper that is applied to any material with polyester blend via heat press.
- Our Melco embroidery machine is capable of sewing 1500 stitches per minute with 16 thread colors available per design.