For Students Recruiting Process
- Each semester recruiters come to the Department of Construction Management specifically to interview our students.
- The recruiting process begins the day after the career fair.
- If you want to see who is participating in recruiting or would like to sign up with a company that is preselecting candidates, please visit the CM Jobs Recruiting Portal and select recruiting. You will want to visit the portal periodically to see if additional companies are participating.
- Several companies hold an informational meeting the night before their scheduled interviews. This is a great chance to find out about different companies and possibly set up an interview. If you are scheduled to interview with a company, it is required that you attend their informational meeting. If you cannot attend, you must let the company know prior to the meeting time.
- CM Interviews are coordinated by the Phelps Placement Office through the CM Jobs Recruiting Portal
- All CM, Pre-CM, and graduate students must review and abide by the Student Code of Conduct for Recruiting prior to participating in any recruiting activities, including applying, interviewing, accepting, and declining offers.
Companies also recruit candidates through the CSU Career Center located in the Lory Student Center. You are encouraged to utilize all of these recruiting and networking opportunities.
This is a general overview. If you have any questions call or stop by the placement office.