After submitting the first component of your online application and paying your application fee, you will be asked to submit your supporting materials to finalize the application. Please note the supporting materials submitted through the online application above will be provided to our Department.
- Your CV or resume.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals qualified to access the applicant’s potential from graduate studies.
- To submit official transcripts, contact your previous institutions to request they submit official transcripts to Colorado State University (use institution code 4075).
- To submit test scores, contact the testing agency to request that scores be sent to Colorado State University (use institution code 4075).
- Recommended academic writing sample (e.g., undergraduate thesis, manuscript, outstanding research paper, etc.)
- For any documents that cannot be uploaded, submit paper copies directly to the Office of Admissions at:
Colorado State University – Office of Admissions
1062 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1062
Assistantships and Fellowships
This application will be used to assign assistantships/fellowships. No additional application is required.
Finalists for admission into the MFT program will be asked to interview with departmental faculty during February. Applicants must cover their own transportation expenses. The department can provide lodging if desired