Comprehensive Cardiac Evaluation
Blood and Urine Collection Instructions
Our evaluations are a multi-step process. We will do our best to take you through the process as smoothly as possible.
You may have your blood and urine collected up to one month prior to your appointment. It needs to be completed before your appointment.
The University of Colorado Hospital will bill the Heart Disease Prevention Program directly. If you receive a bill for the blood and urine collection, do not pay the bill. Contact Tiffany Lipsey immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
One Week Before Your Appointment
Complete Five Short Surveys
- One week before your appointment, check your email.
- You will get five separate emails each with a link to individualized surveys for you.
- It’s important you complete these before your appointment.
*Please know your information is kept confidential. We will ask your permission to use your data for future heart disease prevention research.
You can also complete an optional nutrition survey and a four-day food log.
- If you choose to complete these optional documents, please bring them with you to your scheduled appointment.
- You can download these forms from the Optional Forms page.
Testing Day Preparation Instructions
Because our evaluation is so comprehensive, there are a lot of steps involved. Take a moment to watch the video to prep you for what will happen on your testing day.