B.S. in Family and Consumer Sciences
Current students — please email Dr. Dawn Mallette if you:
- Have questions about the Family and Consumer Sciences program
- Need a form signed
- Want to change or add a major in Family and Consumer Sciences
- Need to register for courses
- Want four-year plan advising
- Require academic probation counseling
- Or are looking for other academic support
Undergraduate and Graduate Educator Licensure
- Questions about admission to our teacher or principal preparation program?
- Interested in current information on licensure requirements like admission, student teaching, and state licensing exams?
- Need help planning your course of study?
Whether you are a prospective or current student, feel free to get in touch with Center for Educator Preparation Academic Success Coordinator, Maggie Burks. We’re here to help you succeed as a future educator.
Advising Graduate Programs
Get in touch with our graduate programs and academic success coordinators to learn more about how our programs will work for you.