Put Theory to Work
With a master’s degree in Student Affairs in Higher Education, you’ll be equipped for a career in student affairs at institutions of higher learning. This program is built to give you opportunities to put theory into practice, allowing you to develop your expertise in real-world situations.
In this program, you’ll learn the theory and study current research on the following topics:
- Student affairs administration
- Student learning and development
- Organizational management and change
- Diversity and inclusive excellence
- Human relations
- Application of theory to practice
Choose the Right Program For You
This program is 33 credits. Before applying, decide if you want to apply to the on-campus, residential program or to the online program, and complete the appropriate application.