What Software is Available?
- Adobe Acrobat (faculty/staff only)
- Amos Graphics
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote
- Web browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
How Do I Connect?
Windows/Mac: Most web browsers support HTML5 and will allow you to use the light version of Citrix, which doesn’t require the installation of additional software. In the light version, the Citrix desktop is rendered within the browser. This is the recommended method for connecting. Note that printing is not available in the light version.
Android/iOS: You will need to install Citrix Workspace from the App Store or Google Play.
Connecting Through a Web Browser using the Light Version (Windows/Mac)
- Open your web browser and browse to the college Citrix website.
- Enter your CSU eName and ePassword and log on.
- If your browser supports it, you’ll have the option to “Use light version”, which doesn’t require the Citrix Workspace software.
- If you aren’t prompted to choose and instead are taken straight to the Citrix StoreFront page, you can change to the light version by clicking your name at the top right and “Change Citrix Receiver”.
- Launch Citrix by clicking on the available desktop icon.
Connecting Through Citrix Workspace (Windows/Mac/Android/iOS)
- If you don’t already have the Citrix Receiver installed, download and install the software:
- Windows/Mac: Download the Citrix Receiver
- iOS: App Store (search for Citrix Workspace)
- Android: Google Play (search for Citrix Workspace)
- After installing the software, either click “Add account” or launch the Citrix Workspace software.
- When prompted to provide a server address, enter https://citrix.chhs.colostate.edu.
- When prompted for a user name and password, enter colostate\ename (replace eName with your eName) for the user name and your eID password for the password.
- You may be prompted twice.
- Launch your desktop
- Windows/Mac: Launch your desktop by clicking on the available desktop icon.
- Press the three bars at the top left next to “Apps”
- Press “Desktops”
- Press on your desktop