Working collaboratively with students and faculty, our college IT group offers an atmosphere closely modeled after industry standards. Whether your interest is apparel design, biomechanics, dietary analysis, or construction estimation, the technology available to you is representative of that found in the private sector.
For more information about the individual labs, including hours, locations, and software available, click on the following links:
- Education 220
- Gifford 317 *
- Moby B-219A *
- Preconstruction Center 200 *
- Preconstruction Center 201
- Richardson Design Center 104 *
* Classroom listing will appear differently on student schedules for the following:
- Gifford 317 teaching lab will be listed as Gifford 329. Access is through Gifford 317
- Moby B-219A teaching lab will be listed as Moby B 219B. Access is through Moby B 219A
- Preconstruction 200 teaching lab will be listed as Preconstruction 200B. Access is through Preconstruction 200A.
- Richardson Design Center 104 teaching lab will be listed as RDC 103. Access is through RDC 104.
Printing is available in our computer labs to majors and minors, as well as students taking classes within the college.