Ram Built Nation We hope you’ll stay connected
With over 5,000 graduates across the nation and various parts of the world our impressive alumni, generous donors, and engaged industry partners are considered on our biggest assets.
By working together, we look to promote Construction Management as a professional academic program and career and build the future leaders of our industry. There are many ways you can partner with us, as well as stay connected with other alumni.
- Get involved with our CM Cares program as volunteer or donor
- Speaking in our classrooms or a student club meeting
- Mentoring a student or being involved with outreach activities as an Alumni Ambassador
- Hosting a site visit or field trip
- Referring prospective students to CSU and the Department of Construction Management
- Keeping your contact information current and connecting with your former classmates through CM social media and alumni events.
Let us know what motivates you to become involved. There are countless ways to show your support, so please email us at email@example.com with your ideas and suggestions.
Coming in 2019:
- CM Class Picture Photo Album
- Regional networking events for CM alumni