Homecoming 2020 40th Annual Homecoming 5K Race
We are excited to announce the 40th Annual Homecoming 5K Race, which will be held virtually during the last week of September and first week of October.
Virtual Race Rules Registration and Race Submission
Interested in registering for the 40th Annual Homecoming 5K?
- This year’s race is virtual, so you can run, walk, or jog anytime and anyplace. The deadline to submit race times is 9 a.m., Saturday, October 3
- You can register for the race online in our virtual store
- Proceeds from the race will support the Fitness Therapy for Cancer Program (FitCancer).
- Registration is $20.00 for CSU Students and $25.00 for faculty, staff and community members. Your race entry includes a uniquely designed 40th Annual Homecoming 5K long-sleeved t-shirt that will be mailed to you as part of your race packet.
- Check your email for instructions on how to submit your final entry. Entries can be emailed to email@example.com.
For questions, comments, and submissions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Benefactors FitCancer
The Physical Activity for Treatment and Prevention Lab (PATP) in the Health and Exercise Science Department at CSU is enrolling cancer survivors in an online exercise program. The Fitness Therapy for Cancer (Fit Cancer) Program is a supportive group-based exercise program designed for cancer survivors at any phase of the cancer journey, including those who have become de-conditioned or chronically fatigued from the treatment process.
The program includes individualized assessments, and group-based classes that incorporate cardio, strength, and flexibility exercises lead by an American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) Certified Exercise Physiologist – all delivered live, virtually! Education, discussion, and additional resources to support long-term, independent physical activity are also provided.
If you, a friend or loved one would like to participate, or if you have questions, please contact the PATP lab at email@example.com or (970) 491-4653.
Thank You Our Generous Donors of 2020
The Homecoming 5K Race truly is a community event and we couldn’t do it without our dedicated community sponsors. Thank you again!