Earn your master’s degree in education and your teaching license at the same time!
This program is designed to prepare you for a career as a professional teacher. You’ll build a strong foundation in pedagogy, understand effective theories of learning, and put your learning to work in local classrooms with PK-12 students.
This accelerated program allows you to complete your M.Ed. and Colorado teacher licensure requirements in just 12 months. Offered in-person only, this program meets for classroom instruction and offers internship placement in the Northern Colorado area.
Master of Education in Education and Human Resource Studies Curriculum
Education Sciences Master's Specialization - Teacher Licensure (Option 3)
Looking for Application Support?
Our friends at TEACH Colorado have free tools and resources to make applying to our program—and becoming a classroom teacher—easier! Create an account today and immediately access:
- An interactive application checklist to keep you on track
- $100 fee reimbursement towards application and testing expenses
- 1-to-1 expert advice for any question along the way
- How-to guides for eligibility, applications, testing and finances
- A chance to win a $1,000 scholarship toward tuition