Construction Management Spring Career Fair
The Spring 2019 Career Fair on February 26, 2019 is now SOLD OUT.
If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please email the following information to email@example.com: Company name, contact name, email address, and phone.
Save the date for the Fall 2019 CM Career Fair on Tuesday, October 1. Registration will open June 3, 2019.
Industry Partners Services Provided
- Construction industry career fair hosted each semester
- Hassle-free coordination of entire interview process for both interns and full-time CM graduates
- Complimentary year-round job postings through our CM Jobs Recruiting Portal
- Reservations available for private interview accommodations
- Advertising and marketing opportunities
Industry Partners Important Dates
NOTE: Employer information sessions and recruiting events may not be scheduled until the week following the career fair. Also note that the first week is reserved for PADB Platinum members only.
The deadline to register for all on-campus recruiting events is the day after the Career Fair.
Spring 2019 Semester:
- Registration for the Spring Career Fair will open in December
- February 26: Spring CM Career Fair
- February 27, 28, and March 1: CM Career Fair interviews: A limited number of interview rooms will be available on campus and are reserved for out-of-state recruiters, then PADB Platinum members only. One room per employer.
- March 4 – 7: PADB Platinum Priority Recruiting
- March 11 – 14: Internship Recruiting
- March 11 – 14: Senior Recruiting
- March 25 – 28: Open Recruiting – rooms available for employer coordinated interviews
- April 16 – 17: ‘Just-In-Time’ Recruiting – Preselect interviews coordinated through CM Jobs Recruiting Portal for any level of student
Recruiting Why Recruit CSU CM Students?
Interns spend three to six months gaining invaluable experience while sponsor companies get the benefit of working with students before committing to full-time employment. CM graduates hold a bachelor’s degree from one of the oldest and top-ranked programs in the nation and have a minimum of six months on-the-job structured industry experience. Our interdisciplinary curriculum utilizes state-of-the-art technology as determined by industry input, and students thrive in a department culture that emphasizes teamwork, communication, leadership, and improving the lives of others through community service.