CM Cares Become an Industry Partner
Your interest and participation in sponsoring CM Cares projects is vital and provides a unique opportunity to mentor students while providing community service to those in need. This partnership promotes service learning by infusing leadership traits, team building, and ethics through community service activities. Industry support is essential, facilitates learning, and will serve as an opportunity for your team to work with students and participate in making a difference in the lives of others. All projects are supported by the generosity of others. Student teams work to develop fundraising plans and most of the materials are donated.
By supporting CM Cares you directly impact the lives of students and our community.
- Opportunity to work with our student leaders while impacting education
- Community service program that gives you the opportunity to mentor and work with students while assisting a community member meeting a critical need
- Recognition for your contribution with the potential to be tax deductible
Industry can engage and support the CM Cares initiative by sponsoring a project in a variety of ways. All levels of sponsorship are valued and instrumental in completing the projects.
CM Cares Industry Sponsorship
Full Project Sponsor
- Provide a minimum $5000.00 financial contribution toward the project start-up fund and/or an in-kind materials equivalent
- Designated mentor to work with student project team participating in weekly coordination meetings and provide assistance with permitting and project schedule throughout the 15-week semester
- Assistance with procurement of materials/supplies, providing leads and contacts from suppliers or specialty contractors
- Provide volunteers and technical assistance during scheduled work days as needed
"Boots on the Ground" Donor
- Donation of materials, labor, or financial assistance toward a project
- Provide mentorship or assistance for projects on scheduled work days and/or technical assistance to project teams and/or other assistance as needed
Become a Guest Speaker
Student project leaders complete a Construction Leadership course and serve as leaders for the service projects. The course includes sponsored guest lectures from industry leaders on the nontechnical aspects of running a successful business. Topics and potential opportunities include:
- Team building
- Creating Company Culture
If you are interested in being a guest speaker, please complete a Construction Leadership Guest Speaker/Industry Application
Guest speaker dates and topic will be assigned by the course instructor who will be in contact to schedule a guest lecture date.
Priority for guest lecture dates and topics are given to members of the Department of Construction Management’s Professional Advisory and Development Board.
For questions about the Construction Leadership class contact Khristy Jesse at (970) 491- 1060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If interested please complete a CM Cares Sponsorship Interest Form.
If you have specific questions or need further assistance contact Khristy Jesse at (970) 491-1060 or email@example.com.