Diet and Nutrition Get the coaching and support you need to meet your goals
Meet with a registered dietitian nutritionist in a confidential environment. Whether in-person or virtually via secure telecoaching (secure phone or video conferencing) – we will work with you to make realistic recommendations for your health goals and needs including; grocery shopping, cooking, and meal planning suggestions. We are accepting new clients and can serve anyone in the state of Colorado.
Our registered dietitian nutritionists (RDNs) have the expertise to address a variety of nutrition needs. Browse samples of nutritional subject areas below, and see which RDN may be the best fit for you by reviewing the RDN Bios here.
For new clients, we are offering a complimentary 15-minute exploratory call to try out telehealth, meet one of our registered dietitians and share your nutrition goals.
Call to inquire about pricing, but here are a few details:
- KRNC registered dietitians are in-network with Anthem BlueCross BlueShield and Cigna insurance, but not all plans cover nutrition counseling services.
- KRNC offers discounted out-of-pocket rates when appointments are purchased as a package.
- KRNC also offers CSU student discounts and CSU Employee discounts thanks to the Commitment to Campus program!
To assure we can best meet your needs, please call the Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center call (970) 495-5916 to schedule your appointment, or email email@example.com if you have further questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Nutritional Needs We Can Address
- General healthy eating, meal planning, and health coaching
- Intuitive eating and mindful eating
- Disordered eating and eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal conditions including irritable bowel syndrome, GERD, celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, fatty liver, and other digestive disorders
- Diabetes prevention and diabetes management
- Weight concerns
- Heart disease prevention and heart disease management
- Appetite concerns
- Drug-diet interactions
- Osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Nutrient deficiencies and supplement safety
- Sports nutrition (recreational, competitive, occupational)
- Cognitive and neurological conditions and migraines
- Immune-related concerns including autoimmune diseases, histamine intolerances, and eisonophilic esophagitis
- Nutrition concerns related to mental health
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Prenatal and maternal nutrition
- Child, teen, and family nutrition
- Nutrition for healthy aging
- And other medical nutrition-related concerns
What to Expect
- Learning strategies to optimize nourishment through gentle nutrition
- Navigating nutrition needs for medical concerns and diagnoses
- Improving your relationship with food, reducing stress and guilt surrounding eating, and reducing any unnecessary restrictions
- Discovering body attunement through recognizing and honoring hunger, fullness, and satisfaction
- Cutting through the clutter of confusing and conflicting nutrition information
- Exploring symptoms and strategies for relief
- Learning new and efficient meal planning, grocery shopping, and meal preparation skills
- Having accountability through positive self-monitoring and setting health-promoting goals
- Discovering joy in physical activity and movement
- Finding body acceptance through conversations about weight changes and body image
- Still have more questions? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page
How Much Does Nutrition Coaching cost?
Click here to see our Fees for Nutrition Coaching
*Eligible CSU employees not utilizing insurance can receive a 20% discounts thanks to Commitment to Campus
*For currently enrolled CSU students who are paying out of pocket, discounts are available
Please call our office at (970) 495-5916 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions regarding fees or utilizing your insurance
Please call us at 970-495-5916 to schedule an appointment. We will ask a few screening questions to get you paired with the Registered Dietitian that is the best fit for you and your needs.
Food Allergy Awareness Training Program
What is the Program About?
Build the skills to navigate food allergy safety with CSU’s online Food Allergy Awareness Training Program. Whether you have a food allergy, live with someone who has an allergy, or work in a public environment such as a school or restaurant, it’s important to understand best practices in food allergy safety.
Food allergies can greatly impact lives, and this program developed by the Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center will help you better understand the fundamentals and manage risks more effectively. This program focuses on the nine major food allergens: milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, sesame, and soy.
Gain Important Skills
Through CSU’s nine specialized courses, you’ll gain valuable knowledge and practical tools to enhance your food allergy management. In this program, you will have the opportunity to:
• Identify possible allergy symptoms
• Recognize incidence and risk factors for an allergy
• Identify safe practices for cooking at home and eating out
• Learn validated methods to diagnose allergies and understand their lifespan
• Discover allergens in different foods and how to read nutrition labels for safety
• Explore safe food substitutions for allergens
• Access practical tools such as food lists, tips for eating out, allergen-free cooking strategies, sample meal plans, and allergen-free recipes
What Makes This Program Unique?
-Added value features, such as meal planning and recipes
-Accessible, comprehensive information, tips, and tools – all in one place
How Do I Register?
This course is offered through Professional Education – Office of Engagement and Extension, register here:
(Click on the Curriculum tab, then choose “Enroll in all courses” or choose from the Individual courses listed)
Professional Education’s open-entry courses are fully self-led, online courses. Students can access the content on their own time and complete the program at their own pace.
Full Program (all 9 courses): $200
Individual Courses: $25 each