Diet and Nutrition Get the coaching and support you need to meet your goals
Meet with a registered dietitian nutritionist in a confidential environment. Whether in-person or virtually via secure telecoaching – we will work with you to make realistic recommendations for your health goals and needs including; grocery shopping, cooking, and meal planning suggestions.
Our registered dietitian nutritionists have the expertise to address a variety of nutrition needs. Browse samples of nutritional subject areas below.
Call to inquire about pricing. KRNC registered dietitians are in-network for Anthem BlueCross BlueShield insurance, but not all plans cover nutrition counseling services. KRNC offers discounted out-of-pocket rates when appointments are purchased as a package.
To assure we can best meet your needs, please call the Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center call (970) 495-5916 to schedule your appointment, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Individual Coaching Nutritional Needs We Can Address
- Diabetes prevention and diabetes management
- Weight loss and weight management
- Heart disease prevention and heart disease management
- Sports nutrition (recreational, competitive, occupational)
- Gastrointestinal conditions including irritable bowel syndrome, celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis and other digestive disorders
- Cognitive and neurological conditions
- Autoimmune diseases
- Histamine intolerance, migraines, eisonophilic esophagitis
- Liver and kidney health
- Anxiety and depression
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Disordered eating and eating disorders
- Intuitive eating and mindful eating
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Prenatal nutrition
- Childhood, adolescent, and family nutrition
- General healthy eating, meal planning, and health coaching
Fill out our interest survey!