Diet and Nutrition Get the coaching and support you need to meet your goals
Meet with a registered dietitian nutritionist in a confidential environment. Whether in-person or virtually via secure telecoaching (secure phone or video conferencing) – we will work with you to make realistic recommendations for your health goals and needs including; grocery shopping, cooking, and meal planning suggestions. We are accepting new clients and can serve anyone in the state of Colorado.
Our registered dietitian nutritionists (RDNs) have the expertise to address a variety of nutrition needs. Browse samples of nutritional subject areas below, and see which RDN may be the best fit for you by reviewing the RDN Bios here.
For new clients, we are offering a complimentary 15-minute exploratory call to try out telehealth, meet one of our registered dietitians and share your nutrition goals.
Call to inquire about pricing, but here are a few details:
- KRNC registered dietitians are in-network with Anthem BlueCross BlueShield and Cigna insurance, but not all plans cover nutrition counseling services.
- KRNC offers discounted out-of-pocket rates when appointments are purchased as a package.
- KRNC also offers CSU student discounts and CSU Employee discounts thanks to the Commitment to Campus program!
To assure we can best meet your needs, please call the Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center call (970) 495-5916 to schedule your appointment, or email email@example.com if you have further questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Individual Coaching Nutritional Needs We Can Address
- General healthy eating, meal planning, and health coaching
- Intuitive eating and mindful eating
- Disordered eating and eating disorders
- Gastrointestinal conditions including irritable bowel syndrome, GERD, celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, fatty liver, and other digestive disorders
- Diabetes prevention and diabetes management
- Weight concerns
- Heart disease prevention and heart disease management
- Appetite concerns
- Drug-diet interactions
- Osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Nutrient deficiencies and supplement safety
- Sports nutrition (recreational, competitive, occupational)
- Cognitive and neurological conditions and migraines
- Immune-related concerns including autoimmune diseases, histamine intolerances, and eisonophilic esophagitis
- Nutrition concerns related to mental health
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Prenatal and maternal nutrition
- Child, teen, and family nutrition
- Nutrition for healthy aging
- And other medical nutrition-related concerns
What to Expect
- Learning strategies to optimize nourishment through gentle nutrition
- Navigating nutrition needs for medical concerns and diagnoses
- Improving your relationship with food, reducing stress and guilt surrounding eating, and reducing any unnecessary restrictions
- Discovering body attunement through recognizing and honoring hunger, fullness, and satisfaction
- Cutting through the clutter of confusing and conflicting nutrition information
- Exploring symptoms and strategies for relief
- Learning new and efficient meal planning, grocery shopping, and meal preparation skills
- Having accountability through positive self-monitoring and setting health-promoting goals
- Discovering joy in physical activity and movement
- Finding body acceptance through conversations about weight changes and body image