Kendall Reagan Nutrition Center What We Offer
The Nutrition Center staff and students put many years of experience to work by presenting engaging, informative talks to all audiences and age groups. We offer programs and presentations at your worksite or via virtual platform, with a track record of motivated participants. You just pick a day and time that works for your group and leave all the planning to us.
- Remote webinar/online presentations now available!
- In-person presentations at the KRNC are currently on hold, but we can come to you!
- Please note: 3-4 week planning time required.
- Contact us for custom presentation pricing and more information on how to offer this for your group!
Email us at: email@example.com or call (970) 495-5916 for more information
Nutrition and Wellness Available Presentations
- Eating Healthfully on a Budget
- Mediterranean Diet
- Nutrition 101
- Nutrition for Seniors
- Nutrition Tips for Busy Professionals
- Savvy Substitutions
- Diet Science vs. Fiction
- Smart Snacking
- Stress and Nutrition
- Diabetes Awareness
- Meals Made Easy
- Sports Nutrition for Recreational Athletes
- Sports Nutrition for the Occupational Athlete
- Eating for a Healthy Pregnancy
- What Works for Weight Loss
- Mindful Eating
- Navigating a Plant-Based Diet
- Nature’s Gifts: Fruit and Vegetables
- Healthy Eating for the Whole Family
- Eating Healthfully While Traveling