National Diabetes Prevention Program
Our next class offering is scheduled to start June 9, 2020. Registration is now open and closes on July 7, 2020. If you can not join us for the start of class, know that you can join up until class 4!
In the event that in-person meetings are still not advised by the time class starts, this class will be offered virtually. We will transition to in-person sessions when able.
Please call us at (970) 495-5916 or email us at email@example.com to learn more.
What to expect:
- This successful year-long program includes information, resources, and support for improving nutrition, physical activity, stress management, and other activities to help you prevent diabetes.
- Cooking class, grocery store tour, group support, CDC-approved curriculum, and more!
- Weekly meetings for first several months, then bimonthly to monthly meetings for remainder of the year.
- Classes will meet Tuesdays 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. starting June 9.
What you can do:
- Call your doctor to get tested for pre-diabetes.
- Take the 1- minute quiz to see if you qualify!
- Call or email us for further information on how to check your eligibility!
- If qualified, your health insurance may cover the program at $0 cost to you!
- Full class price: $360 (call the KRNC for payment plan options)
- Discounted price for paying total upfront: $330
- CSU employee and student discount: $180
For more information, call (970) 495-5916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fill out our interest survey!