No Bake Pumpkin Bites
This recipe is perfect for a healthful snack on the go. It is easy to prepare and can provide energy to fuel your busy schedule or your favorite fall outdoor activities!
This recipe has a video! Watch the No Bake Pumpkin Bites video
Serving Size: 1 energy bite Yield: 25 servings
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- ½ cup ground flax seed or wheat germ
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Stir all ingredients together in a bowl until mixed. Let mixture chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll into 1 inch balls.
- Store the bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to a week or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutrition Information / Amount per serving: Calories 93, Protein 2 g, Total fat 5 g, Total Carbohydrates 12 g, Saturated fat 2 g, Dietary Fiber 2 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 18 mg, Sugars 7 g, Added Sugars 2 g
More Snack Recipes
No Bake Coconut and Flaxseed Energy Bites
These bites are an easy, tasty snack that tastes like dessert!
This recipe has a video! Watch the No Bake Coconut and Flaxseed Energy Bites video
Serving Size: 1 ball
Yield: 20 servings
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (uncooked)
- 2/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted and cooled
- 1/2 cup ground golden flaxseed meal
- 6 tablespoons chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated.
- Transfer mixture to refrigerator or freezer and chill until set.
- Remove from refrigerator and shape into 1-inch balls.
- Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Tip: This recipe can be made gluten free by using certified gluten-free oats. To make it vegan,dairy free, substitute the honey with agave or maple syrup and use dairy free chocolate chips or omit completely.
Nutrition Information / Amount per serving: Calories 149, Protein 4.0 g, Total fat 9.2 g, Total Carbohydrates 14.5 g, Saturated fat 2.6 g, Dietary Fiber 3.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 38.0 mg
Chewy No Bake Cinnamon Cranberry Granola Bars
Simple ingredients come together to make this delicious no-bake bar jam-packed with dried cranberries, cinnamon, and honey.
This recipe has a video! Watch the Chewy No Bake Cinnamon Cranberry Granola Bars video
Serving Size: 1 bar
Yield: 10 servings
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup crispy rice cereal
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt (pinch)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Lightly grease an 8 x 8 pan with coconut oil or another nonstick spray and set aside.
- In a medium or large sized bowl combine the rolled oats, crispy rice cereal and dried cranberries. Set aside.
- In a small pot, heat the coconut oil, brown sugar, honey, and sea salt. Stir the heated mixture until the brown sugar is completely dissolved.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and then cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour the mixture from the pot into the dry ingredient bowl and stir well to combine.
- Once combined pour the mixture into the prepared 8 x 8 pan. Press down with a spatula. (Tip – lightly oil the spatula to prevent sticking!)
- Cool completely – can place the fridge for 20 minutes to speed up the cooling process.
- Cut the pan into 10 bars. Wrap in plastic wrap and store at room temperature.
Tip: To make this recipe vegan, substitute honey with agave or maple syrup. To make it gluten free, use certified gluten-free oats.
Nutrition Information / Amount per serving: Calories 186, Protein 2.9 g, Total fat 6.8 g, Total Carbohydrates 28.6 g, Saturated fat 4.7 g, Dietary Fiber 2.8 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 27.5 mg