About Associated General Contractors
The CSU student chapter of The Associated General Contractors of America’s goal is to enhance the knowledge of students who wish to pursue a career in the commercial construction industry. AGC has monthly meetings, semester socials, and job field trips. The AGC encourages students to get involved in their community as well as the construction industry.
Goals for The Associated General Contractors of America:
- Introduce students to the commercial construction industry
- Provide opportunities for students to meet commercial general contractors
- Allow club members opportunities for student scholarships
- President – Youssef Badawi
- Sr. Vice President – Mahoney Baja
- Jr. Vice President – Colton Whitman
- Executive Secretary – Brian Kingsford
- Treasurer – Mackenzie Brock
- Event Coordinator – Lauren Boley
- General Board Member – Jack Kane
Fill out and submit the AGC membership application with payment to the Construction Management Front Office (102 Guggenheim Hall).