About Women in Construction
The Women in Construction club serves as a networking organization to provide women within the Department of Construction Management with opportunities to interact with industry members. Our club encourages women currently working in construction to visit us and share their experiences, challenges, and memories with our members. This club also allows younger students to interact with older members, helping them to navigate their way through classes, career fairs, internships, interviews, and much more.
- President – Taylor Bolkey
- Vice President – Devon Cole
- Treasurer – Sarah Wayland
- Secretary – Lindsey Roush
You Might Be Interested If…
- You are a woman majoring or minoring in Construction Management
- You are looking for a way to meet more industry members
- You are trying to prepare for the career fair
For your membership fee, you will receive a WIC t-shirt, button, pink stress ball hard hat, and pink graduation cords! We also sell some of our goodies! T-shirts are $10 and WIC buttons are only $1. Men that support women in construction are also welcome to be a part of our club!
- Members can be admitted year round
- Dues: $10/semester or $15/year