Formerly Emerging Green Builders, the U.S. Green Building Council of Northern Colorado is a coalition of students and young professionals intent on promoting the integration of future leaders into the green building movement.
The club’s goals are to:
- Increase visibility and broaden awareness of Emerging Green Builders
- Collaborate with other majors, student organizations, and community groups with similar goals and plans
- Engage members in hands-on learning activities and workshops
- Represent and inform members and the public on the wide range of green building options
Membership in the USGBC Student Group includes several benefits:
- All USGBC Students members can have free access to two online courses
- A reduced student rate of $150 for LEED workshop registrations is available to full-time, currently enrolled students
- Deeply discounted purchases of LEED reference guides
NEWS AND EVENTS
See our upcoming events on the Student Clubs and Activities calendar.
Faculty Adviser: Rodolfo Valdes-Vasquez
President: Tanner Hibberd
Vice President: Nick Patinella
Treasurer: Conner Frauey
Secretary: Reed Hatzenbuhler
Volunteer Coordinator: Akbar Khan
Fill out and print the USGBC Membership Application and submit with dues payment to the CM Front Office (102 Guggenheim Hall).