Occupational Therapy Accreditation
Our program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education of the American Occupational Therapy Association located at 6116 Executive Boulevard, Suite 200, North Bethesda, MD 20852-4929 , (301)652-2682.
The National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy is the credentialing agency responsible for the development and implementation of the certification process for occupational therapy practitioners.
- 100% of our graduates passed the national certification exam in 2018, 2017 and 2016.
- Certification exam outcomes is available at NBCOT.
The total number of graduates from our program during the three-year period of 2016-2018 was 154 students with an overall graduation rate of 98%.
- Graduation Year 2018: 100% graduation rate
- Graduation Year 2017: 94% graduation rate
- Graduation Year 2016: 100% graduation rate