Advising and Support Find Your Team
Our master’s and Ph.D. programs are quite different, and we want to make sure you are getting all the right advising and support. Follow the link below to the advising page for your specific program.
Occupational Therapy Why CSU-OT?
Our commitment to excellence
Our premier program provides
- A large number of scholarships and teaching and research assistantships to students.
- Approximately 280 statewide and national Level I and Level II fieldwork placements.
- Individually scheduled fieldwork placement supervised by an occupational therapist and/or related interdisciplinary team members.
- Local Level I fieldwork integrated with occupational therapy coursework.
- Small classes with 15 to 25 students in lectures and labs. A cutting-edge curriculum balanced between theory and hands-on experience.
- A supportive, professional learning environment.
- Faculty with national and international reputations. A number of occupational therapy texts used throughout the nation have been written by CSU faculty.
- Three centers and numerous faculty research projects and labs provide opportunities for volunteer work, hourly employment, fieldwork and research.
Our campus is nestled in the foothills of the Rockies with over 300 days of sunshine each year
100% passing rate on the national exam
- 100% passing rate for 2018, 2017 and 2016 on the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy examination.
- Total number of graduates from our program during the three-year period of 2016-2018 was 154 students with an overall graduation rate of 98%.
- Graduation Year 2018: 100% graduation rate
- Graduation Year 2017: 94% graduation rate
- Graduation Year 2016: 100% graduation rate
100% of our students have jobs within three months of graduation
- Many students have job offers before they finish their fieldwork. Currently, many sites are offering sign-up bonuses. View the Bureau of Labor Statistics to find out more.
You are eligible for in-state tuition if you fulfill all of the state requirements
- See Office of Financial Aid for more information.