Our Mission is to promote occupational therapy assessment and intervention, especially in children.
- Sydney Playground Project
- Benefits and Promotion of Manageable Risk-Taking in Children
- Psychometric Properties of Assessments
Selected Recent Publications
- Bundy, A. C., & Lane, S. J. (Eds). (2020). Sensory Integration: Theory and Practice (3rd ed.). Philadelphia: F. A. Davis; Kent, C., Cordier, R., Joosten, A., Willkes-Gillan, S., & Bundy, A. (submitted). Can we play together? A closer look at the peers of a peer-mediated intervention to improve play in children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Kent, C., Cordier, R., Joosten, A., Willkes-Gillan, S., & Bundy, A. (2019). Can I join in? Multiple case study investigation of play performance generalization for children with autism spectrum disorder from dyad to triad. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, https://doi.org/10.1111/1440-1630.12635.
- Sterman, J. J., Naughton, G. A., Bundy, A. C., Froude, E., & Villeneuve, M. A. (2019). Creating play opportunities on the school playground: Educator experiences of the Sydney Playground. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, https://doi.org/10.1111/1440-1630.12624.
- Sterman, J. J., Naughton, G. A., Bundy, A. C., Froude, E., & Villeneuve, M. A. (2019). Mothers supporting play as a choice for children with disabilities within a culturally and linguistically diverse community. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy, https://doi.org/10.1080/11038128.2019.1684556.
- Kent, C., Cordier, R., Joosten, A., Willkes-Gillan, S., Bundy, A., & Speyer, R. (2019 early online). A systematic review and meta-analysis of interventions to improve play skills in children with autism spectrum disorder, Review Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, pp 1–28. https://doi. 10.1007/s40489-019-00181-y.
- Lane, S. J., Mailloux, Z., Schoen, S., Bundy, A., May-Benson, T. A., Parham, L. D., Roley, S. S., & Schaaf, R. C. (2019). Neural Foundations of Ayres Sensory Integration®, Brain Sciences, 9, 153. https://doi.org/10.3390/brainsci9070153.
- Beetham, K. S., Sterman, J., Bundy, A. C., Wyver, S., Ragen, J., Engelen, L., Villeneuve, M. Spencer, G. Tranter, P., & Naughton, G. (2019). Lower parent tolerance of risk in play for children with disability than typically developing children. The International Journal of Play, 2. https://doi.org/10.1080/21594937.2019.1643980
- Sterman, J. J., Naughton, G. A., Bundy, A. C., Froude, E., & Villeneuve, M. A. (2019) Planning for outdoor play: Government and family decision-making, Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 26, 484-495, DOI: 10.1080/11038128.2018.1447010.
- Jelleyman, C., McPhee, J., Brussoni, M., Bundy, A., & Duncan, S. (2019). A cross-sectional description of parental perceptions and practices related to risky play and independent mobility in children: The New Zealand state of play survey, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 16, 262, doi:10.3390/ijerph16020262.
- Cheal, B., Bundy, A., Patomella, A-H., Scanlan, J., & Wilson, C. (2019). Converting the DriveSafe subtest of DriveSafe DriveAware for touchscreen administration. Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, 66(3). https://doi.org/10.1111/1440-1630.12558.
- Beaudry-Bellefeuille, I., Bundy, A., Lane, A., Polo, E. R., & Lane, S. J. (online Dec. 7, 2018). The toileting habit profile questionnaire: Examining construct validity using the Rasch model. British Journal of Occupational Therapy, 81. https://doi.org/10.1177/0308022618813266.