Visit Us Occupational Therapy Information Sessions
Information sessions are held each month for prospective students who are interested in our master’s degree programs. It is a great opportunity to learn about our master’s degree curriculum, application and prerequisite requirements, ask questions and go on a tour of the Occupational Therapy Building. Sessions are held from 2:00-4:00 pm in Room 100 of the Occupational Therapy Building.
Sessions will be held on the following dates:
- January 25, 2019
- February 8, 2019
- March 1, 2019
- March 22, 2019
- April 12, 2019
- April 26, 2019
- May 10, 2019
To schedule your visit to one of these information sessions, contact our department at (970) 491-6253 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you.
Visit Us Our Location
Campus and Community
We are located on the tree-lined CSU Oval within minutes of the Lory Student Center and Morgan Library – a picturesque area on campus ideal for study and fun.
Less than a 15-minute walk away you can enjoy the Old Town area with its numerous shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Also, the great outdoors provides many opportunities for enjoying concerts, hiking and biking along with skiing during the winter months.
Fort Collins has a small-town atmosphere with the amenities of a larger city. Housing costs are reasonable, crime is low, and the weather is great with over 300 days of sunshine each year.
Directions to the Occupational Therapy Building
- Exit I-25 at Prospect Road (Exit 268).
- Travel west on Prospect Road approximately 5 miles to College Avenue.
- Turn right (north) onto College Avenue and watch for campus on your left.
- Continue approximately one half mile and turn left (west) onto Laurel Street.
- Take the next left (south) onto Mason Street. Go one block. The Occupational Therapy Building is a three-story beige building west (toward the mountains) of the Mason Street and Old Main Drive intersection.
Lory Student Center visitor parking lot (#310) is located near the intersection of Laurel Street and Meldrum Street.