Visit Us Occupational Therapy Information Sessions
Information sessions for prospective students
Please join us for a virtual information session to learn more about our upcoming Occupational Therapy Doctorate:
Friday, Feb. 26 at 9 am (MT)
Friday, March 5 at 1 pm (MT)
Friday, April 16 at 9 am (MT)
Friday, May 7 at 1 pm (MT)
If you are interested in attending one of our virtual information sessions, please us know of your interest and date that you would like to attend by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please note: Because of COVID-19, our occupational therapy information sessions are held virtually.
Visit Us Our Location
Campus and Community
We are located on the tree-lined CSU Oval within minutes of the Lory Student Center and Morgan Library – a picturesque area on campus ideal for study and fun.
Less than a 15-minute walk away you can enjoy the Old Town area with its numerous shops, restaurants, and entertainment. Also, the great outdoors provides many opportunities for enjoying concerts, hiking, and biking along with skiing during the winter months.
Fort Collins has a small-town atmosphere with the amenities of a larger city. Housing costs are reasonable, crime is low, and the weather is great with over 300 days of sunshine each year.
Directions to the Occupational Therapy Building
- Exit I-25 at Prospect Road (Exit 268).
- Travel west on Prospect Road approximately five miles to College Avenue.
- Turn right (north) onto College Avenue and watch for campus on your left.
- Continue approximately one half mile and turn left (west) onto Laurel Street.
- Take the next left (south) onto Mason Street. Go one block. The Occupational Therapy Building is a three-story beige building west (toward the mountains) of the Mason Street and Old Main Drive intersection.
Lory Student Center visitor parking lot (#310) is located near the intersection of Laurel Street and Meldrum Street.